MTL Forex Managed Accounts
Charting Today Managed Account Service provides an investor with the ability to profit from the currency market by having their account managed by one of our professional money managers, while at the same time having complete access to their investment, 24 hours a day.
Client maintains full ownership and control of individual trading account, while the Fund Manager would be having a “trade-only” access.
Procedure on opening a Managed Account
Once Charting Today and Client has mutually reached to an agreement, client would open an account at their selected broker with a minimum investment of USD 50,000.
Client and Charting Today Fund Manager would sign an agreement. Fund Manager starts managing the account.
- The minimum investment is $50,000.
Clients only pay us if we make them new profit each month.
- Clients may withdraw their profits at any time.
If our Fund Manager does not make any profits, they do not get the commission, thus it is essential they perform their best to earn for our clients each month.
- All our trades are being pulled manually. We do not use robots.
- Signals and managed accounts are handled differently, so signals would not be copied over there.
- We target between 5-10% per month in account growth for our forex managed accounts.
- Our fees are 20-25% of the profits, depending on the account size.
- The performance fee can potentially be reduced for larger managed accounts.